AUDIO PLANET
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

SHEHEREZADE JOSE SEREBRIER REFERENCE RECORDINGS

SHEHEREZADE JOSE SEREBRIER REFERENCE RECORDINGS Empty SHEHEREZADE JOSE SEREBRIER REFERENCE RECORDINGS

Mensaje  kleifri 15/06/15, 05:31 pm

Buenas tardes amigos todos.
Quisiera preguntaros que os parece esta versión de la conocida obra de Rimsky-Korsakov
Se trata de una grabación de Reference Recordings que me ha llamado la atención.
Cierto que hay excelentes versiones de esta gran partitura, empezando por la de Fritz Reiner o la Eugeny Svetlanov.
La mayoría de los grandes directores han grabado esta obra y en muchas ocasiones con excelentes resultados.
Pero me ha gutado especialmente esta versión, teniendo en cuanta ambos aspectos, interpretación y grabación.

CUIDADO!!!!! Yo soy el distribuidor de esta marca en España, pero sólo quiero vuestra opinión como aficionado a la clásica.
El disco puede oirse totalmente gratis en Spotify. Yo he puesto el nombre del director y al final de un largo listado aparece, lo digo porque si pones Sheherezade Serebrier, a mi no me ha salido...

[img]SHEHEREZADE JOSE SEREBRIER REFERENCE RECORDINGS Mjmvtg[/img]
RIMSKY-KORSAKOV:
Sheherazade / Russian Easter Overture
Jose Serebrier / London Philharmonic Orchestra

ESTOS SON ALGUNOS DE LOS COMENTARIOS QUE APARECEN EN LA WEB DE Reference Recordings.
BEST AUDIOPHILE RECORDING OF 2000 (Soundstage!)

"Serebrier and the LPO strut their stuff when it comes to fine details of the score. Overall, this is a virtuoso performance of a technically demanding work. Through many listenings, I enjoyed this performance on both an intellectual and emotional level. The fact that I consider Serebrier’s and the LPO’s performance on equal footing with [Reiner's] is high praise indeed." --Paul Schumann, SOUNDSTAGE.com (complete review)

"Keith Johnson has achieved a high-definition recording of extraordinary detail and dynamic impact, without compromising the timbral accuracy of the orchestra." -- Peter Burwasser, CITYPAPER

"RR continues to put out, more consistently than anyone else, great-sounding symphonic compact discs. Keith Johnson sets up his mikes as no one else can, in front of first-rate ensembles playing repertoire that plenty of people care about. This 'Sheherazade' begs comparison to that audiophile icon, Fritz Reiner's 1960 RCA recording with the Chicago Sympony. The reading of 'Russian Easter,' too, is among the most satisfying I know, full of ecstatic exultation and drive. The performances were taped in Watford Colosseum and an enormous sense of space is reproduced." -- Andrew Quint, THE ABSOLUTE SOUND, Golden Ear Awards

"These people really know how to record an orchestra." -- Richard Freed, WETA Radio
kleifri
kleifri

Cantidad de envíos : 329